I'm glad you guys finally made it!! I love the Splash Mountain photo!! Too funny!
Looks like fun! I love the pic of you and Big D! He looks a lot like his hot mama! :)
I had a Blast!!! Tons of fun I am glad that I finally made it to Disneyland. Thanks for the memories!. I love the Splash Mountain pic. hahaha
How cute is Ava in her dress. These pictures make me so excited to go! I am a first timer like your mom. Looks like you had a blast.
This looks like so much fun. I want to take my kids so bad this summer!! Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm glad you guys finally made it!! I love the Splash Mountain photo!! Too funny!
Looks like fun! I love the pic of you and Big D! He looks a lot like his hot mama! :)
I had a Blast!!! Tons of fun I am glad that I finally made it to Disneyland. Thanks for the memories!. I love the Splash Mountain pic. hahaha
How cute is Ava in her dress. These pictures make me so excited to go! I am a first timer like your mom. Looks like you had a blast.
This looks like so much fun. I want to take my kids so bad this summer!! Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment