Sep 3, 2008

WHILE MOM IS BLOGGING.

This is what happens.......
why they do the things they do, Ill never know, but for now I will just laugh about it.

{this is greasy brats lipgloss, thanks aunt cindy, next time I see you, you are in trouble.}



{this is the aftermath to the kids covering themselves in foam soap. luckily they were in the backyard naked and not the front. imagine what the neighbors might think... hahaha.}

6 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

oh dear lord, that is hilarious!!!! The imaginations they have amaze me and make me think, did I ever do that?? Way to hose them down, thats funny!

Tara said...

That is pretty funny unless it is your own child.

Linda Unck said...

I can't stop laughing. Now I know they are my grandkids.lol only because when Horace,Kris and Jenny were younger they did the same thing only with BLACK SHOE POLISH.lol God only knows what gets into them. Maybe the same thing you thought when you put the penny in the socket.lol.. I love it.

Tristan said...

Your kids are too funny!

Amber said...

Ha, I love the lip gloss all over. I think your nudist streak is rubbing off on your kids.

Summer said...

Oh my you have your hands full!