Ok, so maybe not so much Gateway, as much, but VISTA for sure. If you probably havent guessed already my lame laptop CRASHED again, and of course I had pictures on there. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Ava started Dance and Pre-School. Of course those pictures where on the laptop. so we will have to update this post later.
Ava loves Dance, and was so excited to be back with MISS KIM, she just adores her. Last week after dance she told me she wants to be Mrs, Kim when she is grown up. I thought that was so sweet. This girl loves to Dance.
Pre-School is going really well too. I had to warn her teacher, Miss, Colleen, that she can be quite the handful, but of course Ava has to make me look bad and is doing great. She loves school, and loves to come home and do "HOMEWORK." She loves showing Damon her work and loves that they get to hang their book bags up next to each other.
however, I do enjoy my time with her now that Damon is in school ALL DAY, even though, I MISS him terrible. I think its because I have control issues and I HAVE to know where and what he is doing at ALL times, and I miss his funny little jokes.
When he started school,
I said, wow, youll be in school all day, who's going to drive me crazy now???
he says, "oh, dont cha worry moms, Ill just drive you crazy when I get home"
Damon is in the FIRST grade, come on now, I told him he cant go past 5 and the stinker will now be 7 in January. I cant handle it. I just cant.
He has the new teacher this year again, and I was a bit worried getting another new teacher, but Miss Rockwood is awesome and we love her. She is not only new to his school, but its also her first year teaching. She is doing great, and Damon really likes her. She is so organized and on top of things, which I LOVE, and he is in a class room size of 17, such a huge difference from his 31 from last year.
Damon had a ALL ABOUT ME project for school, so of course we had to done one with Ava too.
Damon loves, xbox, lasagna, guitars, snowboarding, baseball, legos, skateboarding, snorkeling, and he is six. But mostly he loves his bike, and for some odd reason we forgot to put a picture on here. 

Ava loves, tea sets, phones, babies, stollers, ladybugs, flowers, she loves to paint and she LOVES cold hot dogs, (I know, you dont even have to say it
1 comment:
I know what ya mean about Vista, it sucks! There are some cool things about it, but it really is annoying!
I hope you get it working soon! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment