


little guy, decided that he needed a way to earn some more money to buy the new star wars indiana jones saga
Mr. Skinner and his bright ideas, decided to make him a sign to have a lemonade stand.
He made out with about 5 bucks. not to bad for his first run.
Thanks everyone who came :)
7 comments:
I love it, not just the usual lemonade. I think every kid needs to do a lemonade stand at one point.
That is so cute! I remember doing those when I was a kid! I always feel happily obligated to pull whenever I see a Lemonade Stand and contribute!
your kids are so dang cute. My kids are always begging me to do a lemonade stand, I should let them. by the way I didn't forget that you tagged me. I'm going to get wright on it. sorry!!!!
I love the lemonade stand! How fun for Damon. Hes got quite the fancy setup. Alot has changed since the days of milk crates, koolaid lemonade and printer paper with the sign on it. I was an avid koolaid stand operator. Way to have him earn his money for his stuff, I love it.
How fun! I feel bad that I haven't helped my kids do one yet...they've been begging so maybe we'll have to do it. Looks like a fun summer!
No matter how many times I see your kids, I'm absolutely amazed every time at how beautiful they are...not that it's in any way a surprise being that they came from you two but seriously...wow!!! I love the way you blog. You're so entertaining. Thanks for showin some love by the way. I'll let you see them if it really happens. :)(fingers crossed)
Thats so cute i love it! By the way I need to come see your house sometime! in your tag I could see all the cute photography on the wall and I'm dying to come see it for real!
Post a Comment