D-man has been pretty stoked that he can now ride his bike with no handle bars. He is also been more daring with the jumps too. Tim made him a pretty nice one a while ago and it was stolen. The sucker was heavy too, so those punks must have really wanted it. We just cant leave anything outside anymore.
{so cool and collected. like shes been doing it for years..soooo not normal for this crazy girl..}
5 comments:
I miss that street and all the cute kids! Way to go on the cool bike tricks! And I am so impressed with Ava! We haven't even got a bike for Maddie that has training wheels! Now I am motivated!
FYI I did cut Maddie's hair, in mid-July. We took a lot off! It was time for a change and her hair was getting so long. She was complaining about it being so hot. I was careful though not to cut too much off.
wow that is so cool. Way to go Damon!!! and mom you knew it would happen one day. The tricks they learn and scare you to death with. Do you remember the first time you rode your bike with no hands? And you were just as cool as Ava riding your bike with no training wheels. In fact I think it was Mike who helped you learn to ride your bike without training wheels. Way to go Ava!!! you are always so lady like. I just love it!! I do think Ava needs a bigger bike. I think they have both grown 6 inches since we saw them last.
What are you doing up so late cracka? Yes, I can call you one because I am one. :P I love seeing pics of you and Tim with the kids. It's such a trip. Where the hell did the time go??? It would be fun to get the boys together...maybe Damon could teach Stuey some tricks. I just got him a bike today and he's such a little wimp on it, with training wheels and all. They ARE with Ray this weekend though so I'm sure they'll be off and the boys will be slamming down the foothills right along with daddy. Oh and I'm nowhere near special taking 14 credits...I'll be special if I pass each class and sign up for rounds 2, 3, 4...etc. THAT will definitely earn me at least a sticker...maybe a cookie too. btw-I'll call you this weekend. I'm thinking later in the week for pics cuz I still need my hair cut.
Yay for Damon & Ava! That is an exciting step. That is crazy someone stole your ramp, what a bunch of jerks! Its amazing what people will do these days. I cant wait to teach mikey to ride a bike and all of those fun things. Heck hes teaching himself stuff, that I never thought would happen. They just grow up too fast.
Isn't fun being the mom of a boy! Watching them do all there crazy tricks. I think Owen and Jayden would love to hang out with Damon. We need to all get together some time.
Post a Comment