Today we went the Farm Country with my friends Rachel and Laura. I was excited to see Ava's reaction to the pony, since the last time I took her she was little and probably dont remember. I just love seeing her face when she gets so excited because it is different every time. Well she didnt let me down as expected. She had so much fun feeding the animals and riding the pony. I dont think I could keep her stock up with food, it was funny. Damon had a great time too, I think he was glad that another boy was along for the ride. Usually when we are with Rachel we are surrounded by girls. However, I dont think he really has a problem with that either. I am just glad the kids were good and everyone had a great time.May 9, 2007
Petting Zoo
Today we went the Farm Country with my friends Rachel and Laura. I was excited to see Ava's reaction to the pony, since the last time I took her she was little and probably dont remember. I just love seeing her face when she gets so excited because it is different every time. Well she didnt let me down as expected. She had so much fun feeding the animals and riding the pony. I dont think I could keep her stock up with food, it was funny. Damon had a great time too, I think he was glad that another boy was along for the ride. Usually when we are with Rachel we are surrounded by girls. However, I dont think he really has a problem with that either. I am just glad the kids were good and everyone had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment