May 11, 2007

Mothers' Day Program

Damon had the cutest little program today at school for me, and other moms too of course. They sang three songs, one was about putting me in a little red box and then taking me out to give me kisses. It was so dang cute. I think he actually got a little shy too, which made it even cuter. Did I say how cute it was, because I could say it again.. :) It was funny too because I heard him sometimes in his room singing something and then when I would ask him what it was he wouldnt answer me. Hes pretty good at keeping secrets. Maybe I should learn something from him. :) After the program Ava had a little play date with Addy, my cousin. She is a year older than Ava, but they have so much fun together. I let them swim for awhile since it was warm. I am taking pictures tonight, so I am trying to wear her down so she will get in bed early, so I will be able to work on them. Lets just hope it works.

No comments: