Nov 24, 2012
{Mexico Twenty-Twelve}
we took off to Mexico for 8 full days of fun in the sun with my Dad and Leyla. It truly was the best vacation to date! . We were able to stay at the all inclusive resort the Mr and I stayed at the previous year. It was perfect and kid friendly with so many things for the kids to do, like learning to trapeze, scuba diving lessons, ceramic painting, unlimited banana smoothies pool side, the kids club, where they got to go play on the beach with new friends from around the world, and then nightly performances in fun plays, lots of ping pong, and of course unlimited fun at the beach boogie boarding and building sandcastles. I loved that they could run around and do what they wanted, eat when they were hungry, and sleep in with no schedules. I loved that we had that time together to make memories that are lasting. It was their early Christmas present, and D already says I dont want anything but Mexico, it was music to my ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anita, I LOVE this video! So great! Love this age our kids are in, makes stuff so fun! (and two is such a good number, right!?) What is this place called? Marty and I are thinking for our Spring Break next year we will do Mexico and this resort looks perfect!
We just got out of school on Thursday so we are READY for summer! Hope you guys are doing great!! :)
Post a Comment