| little miss and I at the annual mommy daughter date for activity days. we had this runway activity to make your own dress. I have no skills in this department, but we had alot of fun trying. |
| D had a live report due on an inventor. here he is playing Thomas Edison... the Mr helped him make a real working light bulb. |
| my super starburst girl and lunch date! the miss' class won a super hero party for surpassing their test scores... little smarty pants! |
| Happy Mothers day to my super duper fantastical mother!!! I love MUCH O GRANDE!! |
| this just makes my heart melt and also makes me laugh out loud! GO KEN! |
| In class play with miss' third grade class... such cute girls! |
| AND here is the miss at her first jui-jitsu training class!! watch out, shes gonna kick some butt! |
No comments:
Post a Comment