Jan 24, 2013

{cheers to eleven years}


this year I boarded my little mr in his room with balloons. every year I try to find new ways to balloon them out. I found this one on pinterest and had to try it.







my little miss and I took D to one of his favorite places to eat for lunch. buffalo wild wings.

this year is a party year so I planned some really fun things that weren't to cost crazy. we first went to the local mall for a fun scavenger hunt. I never thought they would complete all the things on the list... like the one below.  its was pretty comical.



next up we went to lowes extreme airsports.. just another favorite of his.

favorite cheese cake!

then they braved the snow for an airsoft war
last but certainly not least.. he advanced in jiujitsu to a yellow belt. So proud of this kiddo of mine.

D at 11 loves playing halo still and call of duty. 
he is still an A student, but hates reading.
he loves collecting new guns for all his airsoft wars.
he is in the 5th grade and cant wait for jr high. {slow down buddy}
he loves travel as much as we do and that makes for great bribery
he is still a sushi lover and loves buffalo wild wings. 
he is a great artist and even won money for one of them
he loves all things music and cant wait for his first real concert

No comments: