| words cannot even express the emotions I felt this day. this decision came 100% from Damon, and we couldn't have been prouder.. at the end of 2011, dv and the little miss all on their own announced to the mr and me that they wanted to start to go back to church. of course how can you deny those faces or such a great request. about mid February dv said he was ready to be baptized and he knew exactly what that meant. Since Damon is past the age of 9 he is now considered a convert. at that point he also knew he had to work with the missionaries and work toward a baptism date. at the end of March he reached his goal and was baptized by his dad and confirmed by his uncle tom. |
3 comments:
It was such a special day! I honestly was so happy for Damon's decision and the spirit was so strong. Im so proud of him and Ava! You guys are great parents to lead by example. I just love your spirit, you truly are an amazing person with such a kind heart!!! I too decided to make alot of changes in the last 6 to 8 months and even though they are sometimes a daily struggle I have to remind myself of the covenants I made with the lord, I have noticed that I am blessed in so many ways and it does so much to be able to set that example to my children. I wish nothing but the best for your family and so thankful that I am a part of your family and got to witness this special day for Damon!! Love your GUTS!
So I had no idea he was being baptized and we missed it! I feel so bad. You really have amazing kids and I think it's because you and Tim are fantastic parents. Love his pictures. Congrats to Damon!
this is so sweet Anita! You guys are an amazing little family! Congratulations to you all. It's definitely a big decision and I love how thoughtful he was about it.
Post a Comment