we have been trying to hit up this place for some time now. one time we went up without a reservation and got turned away because they were so full. very disappointing! so the following week we took the kiddos out of school early and headed up... turned out less busy
it was a perfectly warm day, and the tubing was super fast. truly the perfect way to go tubing!!!
towards the end of our session it got a little cold, but was quickly warmed up inside.
oh we love sledding at Soldier Hollow!! So, so fun! Glad you got to do it. I can't believe they turned you guys away! that's crazy. And SUCH a bummer I'm sure. :( Your kiddos are so so cute! They are lucky to have such great parents too.
Aww Man, that looks like a blast! I feel like a horrible mom that Mikey still has NOT gone sledding... Lame I know. We MUST make plans to go together next year :) :)
3 comments:
oh we love sledding at Soldier Hollow!! So, so fun! Glad you got to do it. I can't believe they turned you guys away! that's crazy. And SUCH a bummer I'm sure. :( Your kiddos are so so cute! They are lucky to have such great parents too.
Aww Man, that looks like a blast! I feel like a horrible mom that Mikey still has NOT gone sledding... Lame I know. We MUST make plans to go together next year :) :)
yes, lil, for sure next year your kids would love it. and jen, ya it was so packed and i guess thats why they say made reservations. who knew. haha
Post a Comment