![]() |
| thanks to my fabulous mom and norm for watching the kids, the mr and I headed to playa del carmen, mexcio (30min south of cancun} for my dad's 60th birthday celebration. |
![]() |
| our yummy welcome drink. mango juice.... we stayed at an all inclusive resort, which i have decided is the only way to travel now. :) |
![]() |
| the streets of mexico. |
![]() |
| we headed even further south to see the Tulum Mexico Ruins. |
![]() |
| beach at Tulum |
![]() |
| a polygamist, the male surrounded by three females who fight to the death for their male. |
![]() |
| truly a beautiful site |
![]() |
| how cute is our house keeper.always leaving us cute stuff like this |
| i love all the detail in the stones |
| the big mans birthday dinner. |
| he really can take a picture, oh this mr of mine |
| every night the resort had nightly entertainment.. the last night there they performed all madonna hits. pretty awesome. |
![]() |
| my view from our VIP lounge.. seriously so beautiful. lots of people from all over the world. |













2 comments:
That sounds like Heaven right now! What a fun little getaway.
I want to go there! I LOVE all these pictures. Looks so much fun! And, I LOVE the christmas card pic. you guys are AWESOME!!! :)
Post a Comment