Sep 11, 2011

{do the dew}

our fifth year attending the dew tour. the kids made out like bandits and had a great time. i was happy to see they change some things up this year.

Jamie Bestwick. FINALLY!!!!

we have been waiting 5 years for this. DV's first bike was a Jamie Bestwick GT trick bike and every since we starting attending the dew tour we either miss the meet and greet or he doesnt do them at all. this time he just happen to be walking by. I wasnt sure it was him at first but then I realized I was waving my face with his board, and I started tapping the Mr's shoulder. I told DV to look and thats all it took. Super nice guy.


Cam White :)





hart and huntington motocross.

mr hart himself.

little miss said she was so hungry{ even though we just ate huge nachos} she started eating her free ramen.

apparently she got bored during the fmx show and started taking some self portraits.

she is so naughty....but she claims she was only taking a picture of her hurt finger.

the goods

dv even won a $10.00 gift card

and the Mr won these sweet shades.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the moustache pics!