Jun 24, 2011

{summa time}

our summer so far has been packed full with swim meets, and each and every time mr DV improves his times. he has even moved up a level and is also swimming 100mm. I still havent put him back in the butterfly, but he is swimming, free, back and breast. his last meet he even took 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, which is truly amazing since there were 5 heats in each event with an average of 6 kids per heat.  he kicked butt!!

the kidlets also started writing pen pals. super cool since both their recipients are out of the county. DV's is from the UK, and little miss is from Australia.

also lots of play time with friends. this day jetblue was hosting a small boutique/carnival up in salt lake. some people from sea world and universal studios showed up and brought some friends with them. and the kidlets scored some cool stuffed animals and treats.


literally up close and personal with the penguins. :)

DV and Min wasnt too happy about this photo opt, but they did it for their mama's :)

maybe we have been to seven peaks to many times already, but this time DV went down this slide several times. he wanted a picture and every time I missed  him except this one and I felt so bad because even it was cut off too. . he was getting so mad at me poor guy. :)

maybe some nights they like to make forts and bounce off the air mattress

another trip to the peaks with friends

lowes xtreme sports in provo, check it out. the kidlets like it better than jump on it and the foam pit is awesome!


miss mattea and little miss braving the jump. girls are so funny.

1 comment:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Great Job Damon!! Pen pals are so much fun, I remember having one for years when I was little, I loved it. Summers are so much fun yet busy with all of the fun activities there are to do. Glad to see all the updates :)