went on and on
we started off Friday at pretty's class party
where I made witches brew and helped with
cookie decorating
the kids always love it and
love to outsmart me
by guessing what I am
really using for the bodyparts
after the party the school hosts a Halloween parade
all the kids walk through the school and
display their costumes
its so cute
poor D's costume fell apart
{he was trying to be a mummy}
i really felt so bad
he wasn't happy about it either
but he didnt kill me
later the kids and I headed to main street
and went trick or treating
when mr got home we headed to the high school
for there annual haunted hallways
the high schoolers did a pretty good
job, and if you bring a can a food
you get in free.. :)
then we headed to the Legacy center for some
more fun and games
face painting and more

we started off Friday at pretty's class party
where I made witches brew and helped with
cookie decorating
the kids always love it and
love to outsmart me
by guessing what I am
really using for the bodyparts
after the party the school hosts a Halloween parade
all the kids walk through the school and
display their costumes
its so cute
poor D's costume fell apart
{he was trying to be a mummy}
i really felt so bad
he wasn't happy about it either
but he didnt kill me
later the kids and I headed to main streetand went trick or treating
when mr got home we headed to the high school
for there annual haunted hallways
the high schoolers did a pretty good
job, and if you bring a can a food
you get in free.. :)
then we headed to the Legacy center for some
more fun and games
face painting and more

No comments:
Post a Comment