the days this stuff happens, are the days i think theres still hope and they will always be there for each other. tim and i try and force them to play with each other, but ever so often they do it on their own and it makes my heart sing. i know cheesy, but so true...
i was shocked at this one, but couldnt help myself to get the blackmail pictures.
i was shocked at this one, but couldnt help myself to get the blackmail pictures.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{another night they decided to make a bed at the bottom of the stairs and have a camp out}
3 comments:
I love that they slept at the bottom of the stairs!!! lol
They will always be there for each other! Super cute pics. I agree keep those Damon pictures for black mail later! Lol
All the fun things I get too look forward too!! :) Love the pics!!
Post a Comment