Nov 29, 2009

{thanksgiving weekend}

Thanksgiving weekend started off by meeting this amazing girl. my little big brother ed's girlfriend. and can I just say she is the sweetest little thing ever. I just fell in love with her the moment I meet her.
We had our first of two thanksgivings with my dad and leyla. Thanks Leyla for the yummy food. I do have to admit I made a turkey and it actually was good. not my mom's turkey, but good. I didnt get any any pictures because I had to work right after we ate, blasted work. so it was short lived. but still fantastic.

most of miss ava's weekend was spent chasing this little pup. she sure is a funny girl. big D, playing games on aunt kris's i touch. or i pod, not sure. ~I heart this face!
mom's yummy, and i do mean yummy thanksgiving feast. we had a fun filled weekend at mom's playing games, watching movies, and hitting up black friday. yes I did it, Sylvie and I left the house at 330 in the morn, and came home with 4 kings size pillows and a coat for miss ava. wally world was a joke, as was old navy. people are nuts. including me.

my cute, adorable, fantastic family. i love them so much and cant get enough of them, seriously, i get sad when we cant all be together. we missed you lionel, horace and fam's. :)

1 comment:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

It was a great vacation! Love the picture of you and Sylvie. She is a fun gal!