Oct 18, 2009

{fall break}

{ Where The Wild Things Are}
this is one of my kids' favorite books. so we just had to see the movie.
We Loved it. I dont care what anyone says. I thought they did a great job, especially considering its a 15 page, small line book.{we headed over to the pumpkin patch and picked out pumpkins to paint}
~big d likes to draw his faces on first~
~miss ava loves anything tiny, she loves painting anything tiny, she was excited to find these tiny pumpkins~{scarecrow festival}
Laura and I took the kids over to thanksgiving point for the festival.
i love this place, they offer so many activities for the kiddos, and you know you got your moneys worth when your leaving with one kid crying like a 2 year old not to leave. but hey, after 5 hours mom just cant take anymore.


{go d go}

{ I thought she didnt even have a chance, but she held her own.}


{we ran into Jenalyn and fam, kids were so excited}




{wouldnt be any fun without a little pouting}
{fun little train ride}



{they keept rock climbing over and over and over, while laura and I waited in line for the trampoline}


{i want one of these for our trampoline}



No comments: