Aug 27, 2009

{kindergarten}

if only you saw me the day my little miss ava, my "pretty", my crazy girly girl, my duet partner, my "who's gonna get me some milk" girl, my shopping companion, my partner in crime left me for kindergarten.
how sad it is to send your baby off to school. really who said I HAVE to do it. not a mother that's for sure.
but enough about that, and on to her BIG DAY.

{heading to the bus stop... she has been WAITING for this day for 3 years}

{at the bus stop. can she get any cuter}

{little miss trying to make a "K" in sign language}

{why why why... does she have to be sooo happy about this. lol}

{I followed the bus to school, because that's what i do}
{miss ava and her cool new teacher Mrs, Dow. I think she is a little too excited.. can you see it in her eyes. oh how I love this child}{she found her cubby}{she's ready to learn}

{WELCOME HOME. Oh how I missed you}

Oh the things youll learn miss ava, I sure do miss you, but happy for you all the same.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

So cute! I love her outfit!

Nikki said...

Ava keeps getting prettier, that's for sure. Love your pictures of her. And if you want to follow her to school, I'm glad you did it!! Though I'm proud of you for making yourself not stay the whole day. ;)
They grow so fast, Mom's got to savor it.