thats right...
it finally happened...
i FINALLY made it to a taping of my all time favorite girl ELLEN............
I cant help it the woman cracks me up.
{mr. david spade was there}
{cheryl burke and her hot dancing partner gilles marini}
{see those sweet Coach sunglasses she is wearing.. we got pair. thanks ellen}
{laura, me, mom, kris}

we may have gotten lost a few times,
we may have even missed reese witherspoon,
we may have had the ugliest rental car around,
but we DID have the best time ever.
thanks for joining me ladies.. i am ready to go again when you are???
4 comments:
How fun! I am an avid Ellen fan too! Glad you had a good time and to walk away with some coach glasses, thats sweet.
Looks SOOO fun!!!! She is definitely a crack up.
have a great Easter! :)
Her girl, thanks for your post on my blog, i'm glad that I get to peak in on your cute family. I feel like i've gotten to know you a ton by snooping around on your blog (how fun) you have the cutest family and I love that you are so talented and crafty, you are my kind of girl :) I love your pictures too, your are good.
p.s. so jealous you saw ellen. how fun is that... :)
Post a Comment