Sunday night I finally was able to convince her, (ok, pay her) to let us pull at least one of them out. Seriously it was just hanging there.
So without further adu, she had her first visit from the Tooth Fairy. She was happier than ever when she had enough money to go buy the new Thumbelina fairy doll. Now she is trying to wheel and deal me for the other tooth.
5 comments:
Yay ava! I love the pics. I can't wait until mikey has those milestones. I'm sure she is willing to lose all her teeth for a price, that's funny!
Yay Ava!
I didn't realize she hadn't lost her tooth yet,I just thought you had forgot to tell me.lol That's funny. I am glad she finally let you get it out. I remember how loose it was. wow!!! what a great gift from the tooth fairy money for a Thumbelina Fairy Doll. What a smart little shopper you are. Way to go Miss Ava your a brave little girl.We Love you tons and you look so so so cute with your tooth gone. Love Gramma and Trompa.
She has such a pretty smile!
Always a cutie.
Post a Comment