Oct 15, 2008

Motherhood is paying off.


{free Housekeeping}

{first peak at stories by up and coming authors}

{free lawn service}

{ok,so this isnt so great, but I just had to throw in a picture of my 6 year old throwing a fit}

{free photographer, self portrait no less}


{my favorite.... my own personal narrator, who even enjoys reading to his sister}

{but best above all the rest, LOVE NOTES for no reason what so ever.}

7 comments:

Hannah said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!!! and a huge HELLZ YEAH!! I'm right there with you on the free house-keeping thing. It's so nice that they are finally old enough to do chores...even doing them half-assed is better than nothing. I've been meaning to e-mail you for ages. I will tonight, about the wedding, m-kay? M-kay. Oh yeah, I ran into Anna Perotti's (sp?) Mom and sis at the fabric store tonight. Figured out it's been more than 7 yrs since i saw them last. Crazy. I'm not THAT old am I...

Linda Unck said...

aww There is nothing better than MOTHERHOOD,or Grammahood. lol is that a word? anyway that is so awesome Damon cleaning but, then they are both awesome. Damon has always been so helpful he's so darn cute.
Now about the love notes. Get a big box, date them and keep them forever( you know me and things like that) I just love to look back and see what you guys wrote me. Nothing better than memories of your kids!!! they grow up way to fast and then you read what they wrote you and your CRY and want your babies back.

Rachel said...

The love note-how cute is that?

Amber said...

That is the sweetest little note ever.

Tristan said...

I love it! Maddie is just old enough to start helping me around the house! It is so nice!

That note is so sweet!

Tara said...

Love the 6 year old throwing a fit. Blackmail someday.

Lindsay said...

Can you teach my kids to help around the house? Isn't that why we had kids in the first place.