Jul 21, 2008

WEEK + IN REVIEW

-lagoon-
6*19*08
{my handsome boy on the fire dragon}
{mr.skinner and brave boy skinner front row baby}

{miss ava petting the elephant, dont ask}
{my little dare devil}
{big d's face kills me in both of these pictures}
{wahooooooooooo}
{my cute fam dam}




-camping-


*6-11-13,2008*



{they played games}
{they hiked}

{they stuff themselves silly}


{my DIRTY girl}
{the boys trying to chop fire wood with no axe, again, dont ask}

{too cute for their own good}
{they did s'mores}

{they practiced their aim}



-girls movie mailto:night@natalie's-



-mondays movies at cinemark-


-swim parties-
{why oh why do I keep forgetting to take pictures}

-play dates w/friends-
THANKS MISTY


-ultimate combat experience-
6*18*08
{sorry this photo is terrible, but all I have to say is WAY TO KICK SOME BUTT
CONGRATS}

5 comments:

Summer said...

you are having a way fun summer! i need to really let loose and have some fun!

Amber said...

Good ol' Lagoon, I haven't been there for so many years. Looks like you had lots of fun. Also, why did you go to that Ultimate Combat? Did someone you know compete? Aaron loves those things!

Nikki said...

Wow, I really need to get out more. Anita, are you the cutest person ever?

Luana said...

It all looks like tons of fun. Good pictures, good memories.

Johanna said...

Fun summer. You've experienced all of the highlights - Lagoon, camping and backyard fun. :)